June 19, 2009

Enjoy Life!

Hi everyone!! Happy Friday! I am home from vacation and it feels good to get into my stamp room!

Here is my card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge, TECC73!!! For my card, I stamped the UBER cute beach bag from Beach Bum from Taylored Expressions and colored it with Copic Markers (which I got TONS of this week at an awesome store called Stamped Designs in New Hampshire!).

All the cardstock, patterned paper, embellishments, and the Enjoy Life cardstock sticker are from the Beach Bum Key Ingredients, also from Taylored Expressions!!

I added just a bit of piercing to my focal panel as well as the vertical panel, but that is all!!

As some of you may know, Taylor is moving to Iowa very soon, and she is having quite a moving sale!! You can check out the deals and steals over at Taylored Expressions!!!

I must go get my little one into bed, but I will be hopping around a bit later to see all the gorgeous creations I have missed in the past week!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Beach Bum from Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Beach Bum Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Ribbon, Bling, Cardstock Sticker from Beach Bum Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions and Dimensionals

Jodi

6 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!