June 1, 2009

Sneakie Peekie Prettie Peekiee!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Monday!!

I would like to introduce you all to Aloha Sophia!! She is the newest Stamp of the Month from Paper Pretties and I totally LOVE her!!! Isn't she SO super cute??

Aloha Sophia was stamped onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and I colored her with Copic Markers!! I added a few highlights to her with my White Gel Pen!

All the DSP I used on this card is from Pink Flamingo, which I think is PERFECT with this new Sophia!!!

The sentiment, "You Put The Wiggle In My Hips" was punched with my 1 1/4 Inch Circle Punch and layered with a Real Red 1 3/8 Circle Punch.

Of course, I added tons of piercing to my card, and I finished it off with some Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and Silver Brads from American Crafts!!

Don't forget, tonight Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party!! The party starts at 8pm EST and will last until 10pm. We will be issuing only one challenge, so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenge, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing Make a Splash Sophia!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Aloha Sophia
Paper: Real Red, Choice Snow White & Pink Flamingo DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads by American Crafts, Paper Piercing Tool and Template and Dimensionals

Jodi

11 comments:

  1. TOTALLY super cute Jodi!!!! LOVE the papers you've put with Sophia - they are absolutely perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi she is soooo cute, love these fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally CUTE, Jodi! Those colors are just awesome! What a happy, summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the bright colors! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jodi! This paper matches her perfectly! :)

    What did you think of the New Moon trailer?!?! I can't wait till November! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Jodi this is adorable!!!! I love that DP you found and the way you colored Sophia-STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, Jodi!! Those papers are PERFECT for Sophia!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your post title, Jodi; it made me chuckle! Your card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this one too! The colours and the DP you used...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That paper is PERFECT for that stamp! How cute is sophia as a hula girl! Great job as always!

    MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'm in love with this card! Perfect combo of everything!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!