June 5, 2009

Taylored Expressions Release Day!!

Hi everyone!! Today is Release Day at Taylored Expressions and I am SOOOOOOOOO super excited!!Today I have two sets to share with you!! They are both TOO wonderful for words!!

The first set I am going to share with you is called For The Love of Cupcakes and it could not possibly be more FUN to use!!

For my card, I stamped this DELICIOUS tower of cupcakes in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers!!

ALL of the papers, cardstock and ribbon on my card are from the Cupcakes Key Ingredients, and I have to tell you, each and element in this Key Ingredients is just like sugar...totally fun and totally sweet!!!

The Cupcakes Key Ingredients also includes yummy glitter, so for my card, I used the glitter to glitterfy (ok...so I just made that word up!) some regular old brads that I have had hanging around! I LOVE how it gives such a fresh, fun look to them!!!

I added some piercing around my focal image as well as the DELICIOUS papers on my card. I used my SU! Slot Punch to create the slot that I threaded my pink polka dot ribbont through, and my sentiment, Cupcakes Make Life Sweet, is layered on a Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch!!The glittery heart sticker on my sentiment is from stickers that are part of the For The Love Of Cupcakes Bundle!!

Of course, I have another card that I used For The Love of Cupcakes on!!

















For this card (which I totally love to be honest!!), I stamped the number candles in rows on Choice Snow White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them all with Copic Markers. I stamped this SUPER cute cupcake two times, also onto Choice Snow White Cardstock, and colored it with Copic Markers.
I paper pieced the cupcake *liner* with the DELISH striped paper from the Cupcakes Key Ingredients, and the *frosting* was cut out and popped up on dimensionals. The *cherry on top* was also popped up on dimensionals, and I added some Cyclamen Glitter to make it sparkle! The glitter is also included in the Cupcakes Key Ingredients (see why I LOVE the KI?).
I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with one of the Ribbon Tags Trio dies from Spellbinders, and finished off my card with more of the delish ribbon from the Cupcakes KI!! I have SO many ideas with this set, it was hard to not make 10 cards to show you today! How cool would it be to use the number candles again and just color in a certain numbered candle to a specific birthday? See...the possibilities in this set are ENDLESS!!!
In addition to For The Love of Cupcakes, I also get to share with you ANOTHER set being released today! This next set is called Faith & Hope, and it is the first set in a new line of stamps called Lasting Impressions! This set has the most beautiful, inspiring sentiments and quotes and I cannot wait to show you some of them here today!!

My card here has a gorgeous quote on it from this new set, and it says "Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons do not last. The Spring rain will come again". Isn't that just gorgeous???
I paired this beautiful quote with one of my favorite stamps, this image of flowers from Fresh Flowers by Taylored Expressions. I stamped the flowers onto Choice Snow White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the flowers with Copic Markers. All the cardstock, patterned papers, brads and ribbon on this card are from the May 20th Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions.
I framed my image in Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilites and added some piercing around the edges.
For my last card today, I paired a beautiful sentiment from Faith & Hope, "Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark" with the Branching Out set from Taylored Expressions.
I stamped the branch and bird in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. I then framed my image with Oval Nestabilites. I sponged a bit of Baja Breeze ink onto my Buttercream panel to soften the look of my card.
All the cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon and bling on my card are from the Mother's Day Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions.
I am not sure if you can see it, but I stamped a gorgeous scroll image under my sentiment in Versamark, and it looks quite elegant in real life.
I hope you enjoyed all the cards I shared with you today! Make sure to head over to the other members of the Baker's Dozen to see what they have in store for you today!!

and of course, Taylor VanBruggen!!!
Don't forget that all of the sets you have seen for the past few days are released today at Taylored Expressions! If you are like me and have to have all the newly released sets, you can get the Stamp Lover's Bundle and treat yourself!!!



















Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

Card #1 Recipe
Stamps: For The Love Of Cupcakes by Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Cupcakes Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon and Glitter from Cupcakes Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions, Large and Scallop Oval Punches, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Slot Punch, White Brads, Copic Markers and Dimensionals
Card #2 Recipe:
Stamps: For The Love Of Cupcakes by Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Cupcakes Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon Tag Trio by Spellbinders, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Ribbon and Glitter from Cupcakes Key Ingredients, Copic Markers and Dimensionals
Card #3 Recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Flowers and Faith & Hope by Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the May 20th Key Ingredients
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Ribbon and Brads from May 20th Key Ingredients, Copic Markers, Paper Piercing Tool and Dimensionals
Card #4 Recipe:
Stamps: Branching Out and Faith & Hope by Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Mother's Day Key Ingredients
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accesories: Ribbon and Bling from Mother's Day Key Ingredients, Ruler, Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker, Oval Nestabilities, Copic Markers and Dimensionals
Jodi

19 comments:

  1. WOW! I love all your cards, Jodi!! We used the same papers on our cupcake card too! Yes-try the tilt-it's fun! I love your pretty Faith & Hope cards too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaack Jodi!!! S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!!!!!! I LOVE your cupcake card with all the numbers in the background...it's SO sassy!!! And the Faith & Hope cards are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, Jodi, Jodi!! The stamped background is GENIUS! Seriously girl, I'd love to borrow some of that creativity! Your cupcake cards are so darling and the Faith & Hope cards are so elegant, soft, and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi! Genius is right. When I created the numbered candles, I never imagined them as a background...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend...you blow me away! Your coloring is AMAZING and that stamped background number card is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi Jodi Jodi! First of all that candle card is so clever and so cute! And your F&H cards are reakkt bbeautiful - just love the inages you aoired the sentiments with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...wow....wowza....these are all fab....but those cupcake cards take the 'cake'......tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodi I just LOVE your style! I am always inspired by what you create! These are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jodi !!!! YOU totally rocked the mic with that numbered candle card! WOW!!! Your coloring is so beautiful and the cupcakes are seriously yummilicious!!! Your faith and hope cards are simply inspiring - love the flowers and the branch/bird images to go with them - beautiful Jodi!!! YOU are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
    Hugs,
    Sankari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude! You KNOW how to WORK papers....look at all these...STUNNING I tell ya!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. JODI!!!!!! Seriously, these cards are SUPERB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZAS!! These are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can sooo see you're excited by this release - could your cards be anymore fun - let alone gorgeous!!!!
    Love each and every one of them!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Magnificent! I am just head over heals over the background on your second card...what a fun birthday card! Gorgeous creations with Faith and Hope! Great minds think alike, and I wondered if someone might make that same connection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness girl! You rocked those cupcake images!! LOVE your colouring...it's FABULOUS!
    Love your other cards too....they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!!!! I am speechless....everything is so OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jodi, all I can say is...amazing!

    Again, your creations and talent inspire me!

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful works of art!

    *love that cupcake*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! These are all amazing! Seriously, do you watch Edward before you make these projects to be 'motivated' as they all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fabulous creations, Jodi! I just adore ALL of them! I LOVE how you used the numbers to make patterned paper. . LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!