July 8, 2009

Prettie {moving} Wednesday!

Hi everyone!! Happy Prettie Wednesday!!

Two weeks ago, Jana challenged the Prettie Girls to make a card that "moves"...and we could take that any way we wanted...hmmm...this was TOUGH for me!!!

I hit the Resources section over at SCS, and I decided to make a Spring Card. It certanly moves...so much so that I was unable to take a picture of it unless I held it up! LOL!!

This was VERY easy to make using the tutorial. I used some DELISH new DSP from SU!, Razzleberry Lemonade, and I thought Hola Chica from Paper Pretties would be perfect with it!

I stamped Hola Chica onto Papertrey White in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic Markers. I framed her with a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock, which I layered over So Saffron. I really LOVE these colors together!

I finished off my spring card with tons of piercing and a GORGEOUS crocheted flower that my fellow Prettie Girl and friend Danielle Lounds made and sent to me! Isn't it the bomb? LOVE it!!

You can see how the other Pretties moved their cards right here:

Charmaine
Christi
Danielle
Frances
Jackie
Jackie P
Jana
Jessie
Jessica
Julie

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Hola Chica by Paper Pretties
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Papertrey White & Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Crocheted Flower, White Button, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Copic Markers and Foam Tape

Jodi

20 comments:

  1. What a fun card Jodi! love that pop up design - I haven't made one of those yet - missed it when it was a challenge card! Love the colors you used here and the great crocheted flower! Sorry you won't be at the CT gathering! Are you going to VT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous, Jodi!! My SU! order is scheduled to arrive today with my new In Colors and DP!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it Jodi! Fantastic job, the colors are great together, and your artistic/coloring ability is awesome! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jodi. I love the design and I will definitely have to try this style card, very fun. The crocheted flower is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Jodi!!!!!! Everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jodi...love the colors and the movement!! I just got my newest SU! order on Monday...just no time to play with all the packing I'm doing. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL OMG I am laughing over here b/c I just read your email about the tech. vs. the literal "MOVING" and yeah, this was a LOT of work! I gotta tell ya tho, it's SUPER AWESOME and amazing! Beautiful colors too! You rock woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE this, Jodi! What an awesome card and the colors are FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh fabulous card Jodi! Hmmm... that Razzleberry is growing on me! I may just have to buy some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jodi! This card is super cute! Cudos to you for trying the whole moving thing! Love those new colors too! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a "prettie" card, Jodi! Hola Chica looks great in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fabulous!! I LOVE the colors - sooooo pretty - great design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how fun is that! I just love the color and the bright overall look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. TEE!!! This is too cute!! I love the concept and the colors are awesome!! ;) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun fold, and such a darling card!! Wonderful coloring too, Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such bright, festive colors...how appropriate that it can 'dance' on its own

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW'za! That crocheted flower sure is the "WOW of WOW" on this card!! Love this idea and that fun SU! DP rocks.. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!