August 17, 2009

Mojo Monday Turns 100!!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Here is my card for Mojo Monday, #100, Mojo100!! 100 awesome sketches...wow...that is ALOT of sketches!! I haven't been able to play in the Mojo Monday challenges too much lately, but since I REALLY love my Verve stamps (did you SEE the stamps Julee released this past Friday? Oh my WORD!!), I am really going to make it a point to participate each and every Monday (fingers crossed!!).

For my card, I started by stamping the stamps and flower from Miracles Blossom by Verve Stamps in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock, and I colored them with Copic Markers. The flower was stamped again, colored with Copic Markers, cut out, popped up on Foam Tape and I added a coat of Candelight Shimmerz to it!

The sentiment, Thinking of You, is from Circular Sayings from Verve Stamps, and it is punched and layered on 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2 and a Scallop Circle Punch. I used Scallop Circle Nestabilities for the scallop circles behind my focal flower panel.

I used some retired Ginger Blossom DSP from SU! on my card (I still love this paper and have TONS of it!!), and put Vintage Brads in the four corners of my upper panel, and both corners of my lower panel.

Each and every panel was pierced...:)

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!
P.S. Mom...I hope you are happy that there is something new on my blog now ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Miracles Blossom and Circlular Sayings by Verve Stamps
Paper: Ruby Red, Choice Snow White & Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessores: Scallop Circle Nestabilities, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2 and Scallop Circle Punches, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Copic Markers, Vintage Brads and Foam Tape

Jodi

10 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors, Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love your card it is fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!! Love this card - the colors, the scallops - everything. I loved this release too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you did better than I did! I just couldn't get it to work, but I love what you did! Well done sista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beeeee-u-tiful, Jodi! Thanks for playign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jodi! I think I still have a whole pack of that DSP floating around! Must pull it out now...hehe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so pretty Jodi! Love those DP and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jodi :) your Mojo card is fabulous!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!