October 31, 2009

Merry Christmas (on Halloween??? LOL!)

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday and Happy Halloween! I promise...I will have a Halloween card later today...but for now, Merry Christmas! LOL!!

Here is my card for today's sketch over at The Sweet Stop, SSS28!!

For my card, I used the DARLING Wings Of Joy set from Taylored Expressions! I stamped this image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers.

I also stamped the sentiment, "Merry Christmas", onto the same panel.

All the cardstock, patterned paper, snowflake chipboard, Red Sparkly Fluff (on my chipboard snowflake) and ribbon are from the Christmas Key Ingredients, and the button is from the Rhonna Christmas Buttons! The brads are from my stash, and they are from American Crafts.

Once again, I sewed each of the panels on my card...I really have to be separated from my sewing machine! LOL!!

You can see what the Sugar Babies have created with this sketch right here!!

Korin Sutherland
Nicole Anderson
Bev Gerard
Holly Brown
Barb Guinan
Ann Clack

We would love for you to play along! Head on over to The Sweet Stop for the deets and the sketch!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Wings of Joy by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Intense Pink, Classic Yellow Green, Choice Buttercream & Jolly by Golly from Cosmo Cricket, all part of the Christmas Key Ingredients
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Chipboard Snowflake, Red Sparkly Fluff and Ribbon from the Christmas Key Ingredients, Button from the Rhonna Christmas Bag of Buttons, Brads by American Crafts, Copic Markers, Sewing Machine and Foam Tape

Jodi

16 comments:

  1. Once again Jodi, your image looks 3-dimensional...how do you do that??? Amazing coloring job girl...great papers, and love that snowflake too!

    Happy Halloween! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I haven't known how to use that mitten and stocking paper. I may be case-ing you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dp is perfect for your fabulously colored image

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could pick those things right off that line! It's SO realistic and to match the design with that gorgeous paper is sheer genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super sweet, I am so luvin this dp....can you believe I don't have it yet...lol...fabulous card Jodi!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this girl! The colours are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is such a fun holiday card, Jodi!! Love the soft colors, and that DP is just perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you hear me squealing? I just love this bright and fun card! LOVE that laundry line with the mittens on there! The papers are awesome with this set - just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look AWESOME, girl! Merry Christmas to you too...{giggle} :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness....this is absolutely delightful, Jodi! I love the cute dp and so wish I could sew; your stitching is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, Jodi (as always!). I love that stamp set... it pairs so well with the Cosmo Cricket DP. You have an impeccable eye, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ca-ute!!!! So fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely adorable, Jodi!!! I sooo love the new TE stamps and the papers and colors you used are gorgeous!!!! Your coloring is sooo beautiful, too, and I just looooove all that perfect sewing!!!! You do such wonderful work, gf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I just adore the TE image and the DP!!! Great layout and stiching and the snowflake and ribbon really tie it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!