March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I knew I wanted a St. Patrick's Day card for today! Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day right? LOL!!

For my card, I started with Mercy's Sketch, MTSC65, from yesterday. What a fun sketch!!

I used this UBER adorable St. Pat's Cuppie from A Year of Sweets 1 from Taylored Expressions and I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock. I cut the image out with Classic Circle Nestabilities and colored the image with Copic Markers. I added some of Taylor's Tiny Twinkles in yellow to the pot of gold!!

The sentiment, "Happy St. Patrick's Day" is from A Year of Sweet Sentiments, also from Taylored Expressions, and the patterned paper on my three horizontal panels is from Bloom & Grow by My Minds Eye!! A few more Twinkles (Crystal) about the shorter panels and I called this one done!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by and may the luck of the Irish be with you!!

Recipe:
Stamps: A Year of Sweets 1 and A Year of Sweet Sentiments by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Choice Buttercream, Herbal Garden Medium & Bloom and Grow by My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles and Foam Tape

Jodi

13 comments:

  1. love this, love this, love this! great colors, papers, and cute image! your coloring is always top-notch, sister!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did an awesome job!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee Jodi this is ADORABLE!! Oh my word what a fabulous St Patty's Day creation.......!!!!! AWESOME GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I had forgotten about this stamp! Adorable card, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is just TOO CUTE Jodi! Love those green panels, and what an adorable image! Happy SP Day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! This is so fun and colorful! Love that adorable cuppie image, and you rocked Mercy's layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Happy St. Patty's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Happy St. Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Jodi! Happy St. Pat's to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Jodi! Love that sketch and cute TE image! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek ~ so perfect for St. Patty's and you so rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww girlie I miss you! This is such a CUTE take on Mercy's sketch! so glad you got to play along w/ us!!! What have you been up to???

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeek!! Isn't he the cutest!! LOVE all the green and the rainbow is perfect! He's a pot of gold for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!