October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!!

Here is a card I created just for the pure fun of it!! I recently got some DELISH Paper Girl papers from The Girls Paperie, and I kept envisioning them with the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things.

I started by stamping this cutie pie from Pure Innocence - Being Cute Is What I Do from My Favorite Things in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.

I cut out and embossed the panel with Oval Nestabilities and sponged the edges with Memento Desert Sand for just a bit of definition.

I paper pieced her top with one of the same Paper Girl patterns that I used on the card. I love how CUTE she is!!! I added TONS of machine sewing on this card...oh, it makes me happy!

I wanted this to be a birthday card, so I stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from A La Modes Time To Celebrate directly onto the patterned paper. I added a border of lace trim and created a rose using My Favorite Felt Necessary Neutrals (the white) and the new Die-Namics Rolled Rose Die. I cut out the felt leaves using My Favorite Felt Outdoor Essentials (the green) and the Die-Namics Flower Trio and Leaf Trio.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do PI and A La Modes Time To Celebrate from My Favorite Things
Paper: Choice Snow White, X Press It Blending Card, Razzleberry Medium & Paper Girl from The Girls Paperie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Desert Sand
Accessories: Copic Markers, Oval Nestabilities, Die-Namics Jumbo Scallop Die, Die-Namics Rolled Rose Die, Die-Namics Flower Trio and Leaf Trio Die, My Favorite Felt in Necessary Neutrals and Outdoor Essentials, Pink Brads, Lace Trim from Kaisercraft and Foam Tape.

Jodi

22 comments:

  1. This is a totally adorable card. LOVE it!! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So Adorable Jodi, and these papers are just beautiful. Girlie, you've done it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card,you are so clever! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and sweet - that's my favorite P.I. image. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious Jodi! I love the scallops and sweet felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such an enabler!!! Now I need those papers:) This is soooooo super sweet, Jodi! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh my goodness Jodi!!! this is beyond adorable!!
    You are so talented!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I love the lace, patterned papers, and scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jodi, I love your card, it is so so stunning. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks totally adorable! I love love love this papers with that stamp... it's just perfect. how are you liking that copic paper? I have some of it and the jury is still out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO sweet, Jodi! Love this darling image with the pp, lace and felt rose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stinking cute, but it was way cuter in person! The rose is fabulous you have totally sold me on that die. I had so much fun with you crazy New YORKers!! We'll be back next year

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad that you got to stamp just for FUN Jodi! Your card is sensational! I LOVE all of the stitching! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. so very sweet and precious...love the layered scallops....fab coloring, and sweet layout

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eek! So full of cuteness! Love those papers and the felt rose!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's stinkin adorable!! Love the papers and everything is so perfect together!! That felt flower is fabulous!
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just darling! I love the papers and she is perfect for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. too sweet! beautiful soft colors and that felt flower is perfect! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhhh one of my fave PI girls! Love the pattern you used for her shirt!! Adorable my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been saving this in Reader cause I was going to copy it but realize I didn't tell you how much I love it!!! Brilliant girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!