December 24, 2010

Season's Sweetings!!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!!


I have a merry little card to share with you today!! This sweet reindeer Cuppie is from one of my favorite Taylored Expressions sets, Season's Sweetings! Cuppie always makes me smile, and well, a reindeer Cuppie...total cuteness!

I stamped this sweetie in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. I cut out and embossed the panel with Square Nestabilities and then stamped the sentiment, Season's Sweetings, on the bottom of the panel. I placed the Nestie back onto the panel and then traced the inside with a Copic Multi-Liner to create the frame. While I was at it, I sponged the edges with Memento Cantaloupe and Memento Tangelo to make it pop.

All of the patterned paper is Everybody Loves Christmas from Echo Park Papers, and I used one of the patterns to paper piece Cuppie's "liner". I added Coffee Bean Sparkly Fluff to his antlers and Starfire Glitter to his cherry.

For some extra interest and "oomph", I embossed the patterned paper panels, including the circle panel, with the Scallops and Circles Impression Plate. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Impression Plate! I then sewed all of the layers on my sewing machine. It's hard to see but I did add a border using the new Small Scallop Border Die.

I stamped one of the snowflakes from Winter Wonderland and then cut it out using the amazing Winter Wonderland Snowflakes dies. I added a silver brad to the center of the snowflake, as well as two on opposing corners of my card. A bow created with The Bow Easy finishes this one off!

Here are the Taylored Dies and Impression Plate I've used on my card today:




Thanks SO very much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Season's Sweetings and Winter Wonderland from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Berry Sorbet (PTI), Simply Chartreuse (PTI), Choice Buttercream (TE) and Everybody Loves Christmas (Echo Park Papers)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cantaloupe, Memento Tangelo and Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Square Nestabilities, Sponges, Coffee Bean Sparkly Fluff, Starfire Glitter, Silver Brads, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Copic Multiliner, Bow Easy, Simply Chartreuse Ribbon (PTI), Sewing Machine, Winter Wonderland Snowflakes Die (TE), Scallops and Circles Impression Plate (TE), Small Scallop Border Die (TE) and Foam Tape

Jodi

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!