February 18, 2011

Little Love Notes!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!!

I received my order from Paper Smooches last week and this past weekend, while hanging out with my SIL Kelly, I cranked these cuties out. I only purchased this one set, Falling For You, and now I am kicking myself for not getting all three of Kim's offerings...sigh.



They all share the same layout, and you are probably as shocked as I that I went with such a CAS look. It's something I find myself leaning to a bit more these days...it's fun to do something different!

On all three I colored the images with Copic Markers and cut out and embossed them with Circle Nestabilities. All three cards have a strip of patterned paper (and look...no layers!), all from Little Boy from Echo Park Papers.



I LOVE how the sentiments are stamped half on the patterned paper and half on the Kraft base. Makes me happy.

I added Taylor's Tiny Twinkles in each top left corner and rounded the bottom corners with my Corner Chomper.

These were SO fun to make...off to Paper Smooches to pick up those other sets!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Falling For You from Paper Smooches
Paper: Kraft (PTI), X Press It Blending Card & Little Boy (Echo Park Papers)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Circle Nestabilities and Foam Tape


Jodi

19 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorale Jodi and can't agree more about them being perfect for CAS cards! They have been on my list for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet. Love these little cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, those are adorable! Awesome coloring. Love them all!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your three cards are adorable, love how quick and cute they are and the papers give the craft paper and the art work some pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I'm off to the Paper Smooches site now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the CAS design and your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! CAS is not your usual thing but, you do it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Total cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so delightful Jodi! Great design! I LOVE how you did up the sentiment! Have a happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cute! Love how awesome a job you do coloring and matching the coloring to the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic set of cards, Jodi!! Your coloring is perfect, and the images are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards Jodi. Love the images and the simple lay-out you used. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all of yout card, they're exact my type ;)
    I love especially the montercard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, those are CUTE!! I can't wait for my taxes...I'm going Paper Smooches CRAZY...

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGoodness!!! these are fabulous, Jodi!! love love the simple designs and your coloring is fabulous! super cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!