May 13, 2011

Confessions Of A Shopaholic!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!!

Have you seen the new Moka Collection from Taylored Expressions!  These girls are SO adorable, I am seriously loving them!  So far, Taylored Expressions has released two Moka Girls, and today I've used Moka Olivia.  LOVE her.


I used the FABULOUS layout from Card Positioning Systems, CPS 217Even though I used lots of pattern and color on my card, I still think it has a CAS type of look, which is what I was going for.

I stamped Moka Olivia in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers.  I paper pieced her shirt with the same patterned paper I used on the card, Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky from My Minds Eye.  This paper is certainly getting a workout in my stamp room...I think it's time for another order!

I added lots and lots of machine stitching, and a simple sentiment banner that reads "Confessions of a Shopaholic".  SO fun!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! 

Recipe:
Stamps: Moka Olivia from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Choice Snow White (TE), Berrylicious (MFT) and Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Sewing Machine and Foam Tape

Jodi

15 comments:

  1. Jodi!!!!! It's a good thing I bought this stamp, cause your card sent me over the edge with it's cuteness. Girl you a da master of Copics!!! Teach me!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jodi! I like how you made her shirt match the background paper...it's perfect! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO I sooooo love this!!! FABBY GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...she is SO delightful Jodi! Love all of the stitching and her paper pieced top! I bet that her bag is filled with new stamping goodies...lol! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is darling! such a sweet and beautiful card, Jodi! love it! have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colour combo...love your colouring too, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. I love your colour combo. Hugs Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waouhhh!!! Your cards are just perfect.... a pleasure to see your work...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am constantly in awe of your beautiful cards. I've tried caseing some of your creations and find when it comes to all those layers that mine never seem to be just right. Do you have a special method that you use to keep all your layers so perfect? Would love to hear more from you concerning the tools, methods, etc. that you employ. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, she is sooo sweet, Jodi, and I just love her adorable paper pieced shirt...beautiful colors and papers, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is TOTALLY cute, Jodi. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Total cuteness, Jodi! Your coloring is always magnificent, and I love her paper-pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable! So super cute, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Jodie,check out your fab paper piecing! Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!