May 3, 2011

MFT Blog Hop & Shop!

Hi everyone!!  Happy Tuesday evening and Happy MFT Release Day!!  WOOT!!!  Before you head on over to the MFT Boutique and fill up your cart with all the amazing new products, we have a Blog Hop & Shop to further enable, er, inspire you!

Hopefully you've made your way here by way of the AWESOME Arlene's Blog.  If not, please head to our WONDERFUL leader Kim's Blog to start the hop at the beginning!

There are SO many amazing new stamp sets and Die-Namics being released this month, and tonight I have the pleasure of working with the newest set in the Flapper Doodles lineup, SS Flapper!  SO much fun!!

I stamped these cuties and colored them with Copic Markers.  I cut out and embossed the panel with Petite Oval Nestabilities.  All the patterned paper is Hometown Summer from Pink Paislee. 

I created a sentiment flag for my sentiment, "We're in the same boat", and of course, I anchored it (anchor...get it?  LOL) to my card with a double flower created with, you guessed it, the Die-Namics Pretty Posies and Die-Namics Button Quartet Dies


For the inside, I pulled my beloved Die-Namics Sweet Stack Labels and created a sentiment panel for my "Smooth Sailing" sentiment.  LOVE these dies...love ALL Die-Namics to be honest!


Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card:




The next stop on this hop is at the AMAZING Michele's Blog!!  I can't wait to see what she has created tonight!

Don't forget that the entire new release is available now at the MFT Boutique!  Happy Shopping!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Flapper Doodles SS Flapper from My Favorite Things
Paper: Pure Poppy (PTI), Choice Buttercream (TE) and Hometown Summer (Pink Paislee)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Petite Oval Nestabilities, Die-Namics Pretty Posies Die, Die-Namics Button Quartet Die, Die-Namics Sweet Stack Label Dies,Yellow Brads, Baker's Twine and Foam Tape

Jodi

22 comments:

  1. OK, now this is just too cute for words, Jodi!! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your flapper doodles and the great flower. I always think of that song...row, row, row your boat.... when I see this image, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love that set of sweet stack labels dies. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cute!!! very fun card!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeeeet love it anoth er great reveal

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card Jodi! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Jodi, I love the bright crisp colors!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you use your dies, thanks for the inspiration! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, So cute! Love the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's it! I can't take it anymore! I am ordering that prtty posiis die! It's your fault. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooo cute! love how happy they look with these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Jodi! I love these little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh -- how CUTE is this?!? LOVE the colors and papers, and your coloring ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is adorable!! love the happy papers & your fab coloring & design!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love how you used all the die cuts super cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super duper cute, Jodi! You really do rock the FLAPPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!