August 11, 2011

Howdy Partner!

Howdy Partners...Happy Thursday!!

Here is a card I created with the SUPER adorable new Moka Jesse from Taylored Expressions.  I just ADORE the entire Moka Collection from TE, and this Moka Jesse certainly doesn't dissapoint!

I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock, colored him with Copic Markers and then "fussy" cut him out.  I popped him up with Foam Tape onto a panel that I cut with the Take Note 3 Die, and then added texture to with the Woodgrain/Chicken Wire Impression Plate.  Before attaching him, I wrapped some twine around the Take Note 3 panel for some added texture.

All of the patterned paper is Wanted from Cosmo Cricket (perfect no?) and I stamped the sentiment, "Howdy Partner", cut it into a little flag and then anchored it to my card with stars cut with the Seeing Stars Die.  Tons of machine stitching and some vintage brads finish it off.


Here are the Taylored Dies I've used on my card:




Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe: 
Stamps:  Moka Jesse from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Hot Fudge (MFT), Choice Buttercream (TE) and Wanted (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Take Note 3 Die, Seeing Stars Die, Woodgrain/Chicken Wire Impression Plate, Sewing Machine, Vintage Brads and Foam Tape

Jodi

10 comments:

  1. Loving the twine behind the image, Jodi. Great cowboy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love that mini horse background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this! Talk about the perfect papers and some fabulous coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute! He is just the sweetest little thing. Love the paper you used for this card...it goes perfectly. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the colouring is fantastic and the papers you've used just finish it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!