October 24, 2011

And The Winner Is...

Hi everyone!  Happy, er, Monday (yikes...where did this weekend go???).

Sorry this post is SO late.  I had a fun weekend with the family, and spent all of this evening (since the girls went to bed) creating for the upcoming MFT release...WOOT!!

Anywho, I am excited to announce the winner of my recent blog candy...

BRENDA...come on down!!!


You win the brand new, and fabulous, Pure Innocence Have Hope AND the brand new Oval Decorative Doily Die-Namics!  Congratulations!!

Please send me an email to jc511 at optonline dot net with your snail mail addy so I can get your goodies out to you!

Thank you so much for all your comments.  I am sure I will have some more MFT goodies to give away again soon (smile).
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!