August 24, 2012

Thinking Of You!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!!

I had some stampy time and so I sat down with the current Mojo Monday Sketch, MOJO25 and created this card.  It's been WAY too long since I've used a Mojo Monday Sketch...I really love them!

I used the gorgeous Make It Amazing set from Taylored Expressions for my card today.  I started by stamping the frame and cutting out the panel with the Frame It Up 3 Taylored Die.  I then stamped "Thinking Of You", since I never seem to have these sorts of cards in my stash when I need them.
 

All of the patterned paper is the gorgeous new Meadow from My Minds Eye.  For the vertical panel I added a border using the Small Scallop Border Taylored Die I embossed the Kraft background panel using the Houndstooth/Damask Taylored Impression Plate.

Using the Twiggy Branch Taylored Die, I cut the branch from Kraft cardstock and tucked it under the focal frame.  I also cut a butterfly out of Choice Buttercream Cardsock, which I also used for the card base and all my matting, using the Butterflies Taylored Die and also impressed it with the Houndstooth/Damask Taylored Impression Plate for extra texture. I popped up the frame with Foam Tape for extra dimension.

Here is a closeup of the focal panel and elements.


Here are the Taylored Dies and Impression Plate I've used today:




 
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!  

Recipe:
Stamps:  Make It Amazing from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Kraft (MFT), Choice Buttercream (TE) and Meadow (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Frame It Up 3 Taylored Die, Twiggy Branch Taylored Die, Butterflies Taylored Die, Small Scallop Border Taylored Die, Houndstooth/Damask Taylored Impression Plate, Pearls and Foam Tape

Jodi
 Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Loving that leaf sprig and what a graet take on the mojo sketch!! Fabulosu colour combo and card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jodi!! Awesome job with the sketch :). Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jodi! I love the kraft sprig peeking out with the white butterfly - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!