September 10, 2012

MFT New Product Tour!


Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday and Happy MFT New Product Tour!!  YAY!  The release is here!

All of the new stamp sets, Die-Namics, cardstock, felt and buttons are available now right HERE at My Favorite Things!!!  Before you go and fill up your cart (grin), the Design Team has some more inspiration for you using all the new products!!

For my card today I've used the GORGEOUS new á la modes in Big Birthday Wishes!  LOVE her!!  I stamped her and colored her with Copic Markers.  I cut her out and layered her with Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics and Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics.

All of the patterned paper is Tangerine from My Minds Eye and I added a vertical panel using the Harlequin Die-Namics.  I created the flower using the new Flower Medley Die-Namics and I topped it off with an Orange Fizz Button tied with some new Hemp Cord (love).


Here is a closeup of her.  She is SO fun to color!


On the inside I stamped her again, this time in Melon Fresh Ink onto Kraft Cardstock and then stamped the sentiment, "Have A Fabulous Birthday".


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:


Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card:




 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  Please head on over to Kim's Blog for a master list of all the girls participating in the New Product Tour!
 
Recipe:
Stamps:  The á la modes in Big Birthday Wishes from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Orange Fizz (MFT), Kraft (MFT), Sweet Tooth (MFT) and Tangerine (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Melon Fresh Ink
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Harlequin Die-Namics, Flower Medley Die-Namics, Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics, Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics, Orange Fizz Buttons, Hemp Cord and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

47 comments:

  1. Love her and the different papers used in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card--especially the harlequin & flowers matching--wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fantastic card... your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the a la modes! They are my favorite. Love how you stamped her in a different color on the inside. Great job!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colouring, very cool card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodi, I know of no-one who can showcase MFT products better than you! I'm in awe and your papers are always top notch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the versatility of the new flower medley and harlequin dies!! Cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and the papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow just awesome! I love the coloring great job!

    So many great dies!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!! Think she's going to be one of my fave ALM's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo pretty! your coloring is stunning and the colors...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This ALM girl is adorable! They aren't usually what I am drawn to, but I do like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do a fantabulous job with those copics...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. DAMN GIRL!!! You rock the ALM's, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Jodi! Love the shading on those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great coloring, and I love that Harlequin die

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card! The coloring is great and I love the curve to her, a really sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ALM is still my favorite series!!! Love your card!!!! Love the Harlequin die with that fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so in love with that new gal - gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great card. I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ADORABLE!!! I love this new image - and your bright and fun take on it!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute! I really like what you did on the inside of the card too . . . smart! Thanks for sharing/tempting us MFT fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really cute. Love the colors and the way you used the harlequin die-namic.

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful card, Jodi, gorgeous papers and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun card! love the watercolor like coloring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really enjoy your blog...you are so talented. Great coloring and I like the stamp you showcased too - have this one on my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabuslous card, Jodi! Love the fun papers and colours gorgeous colouring too, as always! LOVE it!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  29. She is super cute, love this fabulous card design and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Delightful, colorful and creative! Someone's day will be extra special receiving this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super fun card and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow!...what a great mix of colors and prints...makes me want to go color!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute card. I love your coloring and the flower and the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW!! This is AWESOME!! I LOVE the way you used all of the different elements!! So creative!! THANKS for sharing and Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous, love it! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a fun card Jodi! Love how you extended the Harlequin die!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!