October 11, 2012

Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge - October!


Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

Today I have another page of my Desktop Calendar to share with you as part of the Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge!  I had so much fun creating this!  There are lots of fabulous of calendar products available HERE at Taylored Expressions....we'd love you to play along...Taylor's blog has all the deets!

For my October page I just had to use the adorable Moka Tabitha!  I think she may be my favorite of all the Mokas!  I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers.

I fussy cut her out and popped her up with Foam Tape onto three layered panels cut with the new Label Stacklets 1 Taylored Dies.  I embossed the smallest panel with the Spiderwebs Embossing Folder and then added liquid pearls around the edges.


Here is a closeup:



I added stars cut with the Seeing Stars Taylored Dies around the focal panel, and I stamped "Spooky and Sweet" to finish it off!

Here are the Copic Markers I've used:


And here are the Taylored Dies I've used:



Head on over and check out what these fabulous ladies have created today here: 
 Thanks SO much for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps:  Moka Tabitha from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Choice Snow White (TE), Grape Jelly (MFT), Orange Fizz (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Label Stacklets 1 Taylored Dies, Seeing Stars Taylored Die, Liquid Pearls, Spiderweb Embossing Folder and Foam Tape
 
Jodi
 Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Super cute calendar page! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moka-licious Jodi! I love your layers with the liquid pearls and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Too Darned CUTE Jodi!! Love your Sweet little witch and the fun framing and stars! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just rocks Jodi!! :) DD says she LOVES your witch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet project Jodi! You did an amazing job coloring that darling image and what a skilled hand to cut her out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH! I'm loving your Moka October WAY better than mine, LOL!! She is gorgeous! Love all the little accents you added with the stars and impression plate. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!