October 4, 2012

Taylored Expressions October Release Day!



Hi everyone!!  Happy Thursday!!

Today is Release Day at Taylored Expressions!! All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department.
AND
Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page!

For my card today I used the adorable new Peppermint Place!  This set was illustrated by the fab Doug Applegate for the Apple Doodle Ink line at Taylored Expressions and is one of the newest sets in the Adorable Adobes concepted by our own Jami Sibley!

All of the patterned paper, cardstock and ribbon are from the Merry & Bright Project Pantry Kit, and I stamped the house in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then added Crystal Stickles to all the "candy" accents.  I added a border using the fab new Snowflake Border Taylored Die...I am loving this new die!


The ribbon (delish) is from the Merry & Bright Project Pantry Kit and I used The Bow Easy to create the bow.  I used Foam Tape to pop up all my layers for lots of dimension.

Here is a closeup...I just want to take a bite!


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:


Here is the Taylored Die I've used on my card:


Check out what the rest of the girls have created today here:

Carolyn King - Guest Designer
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melody Rupple
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Peppermint Place from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Cardstock, Choice Snow White (TE) and Merry & Bright (Carta Bella) all from the Merry & Bright Project Pantry Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, Ribbon from the Merry & Bright Project Pantry Kit, Snowflake Border Taylored Die, Circle Dies and Foam Tape


Jodi
 Pin It

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the paper - its almost like it was made for the image!! Super sweet sparkle effect all over and love the sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little ginger bread house. Love all the glitter. Really cute and great papers. Fun stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOWZA! This is beyond amazing! So prettttty! I think you could have used a few more markers though! hee hee. LOVE this one Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! I LOVE this sweet card, Jodi! If only this was my house.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie!! This is So PRetty and Sweet Jodi! Loving all the sparkle Just So Yummy looking! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. delish! love the added sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the color and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! I seriously want to live in this glittery house of goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!