January 6, 2013

Season's Giving Blog Hop WINNER!

Hi everyone!! Happy Sunday!!

I have the winner for my Seasons Giving Blog Hop!  Sorry I didn't post this yesterday...the day got away from me!

Thank you ALL for all of your comments!!!  I feel the love for sure! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Holiday Season and that this new year brings you all love, peace, health and happiness!!

The winner of my blog candy is Pam, who wrote:

airbornewife said...
Jodi.. your cards inspire me so much. I love visiting your blog to see what you've created. My mom and I were shopping at a stamp/scrapbook store in TN this past week and there was one of the Aspen Frost paper pads left, I let my mom get it.. but I told her about visiting your blog to see all the beautiful cards you created using some of that paper from the pad. blessings ~ Pam

Pam, please contact me at jc511 at optonline dot net to give me your address so I can send you the prize!  I've added more paper pads to the pile (though not Aspen Frost lol!!).

Thanks again and Happy Sunday!

Jodi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Jodi.... thanks so much. Can't wait to use that paper goodness. Blessings ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!