February 15, 2013

I Still Get Butterflies...

Hi everyone!! Happy Friday! 

I have a CAS card to share with you today!  I've recently taken the Online Card Classes Clean and Simple 2 class, and it was AMAZING!  I learned SO much and have been having ALOT of fun creating cards using the tips and techniques I learned in class.

For my card today, I stamped my images using an inkpad I created myself from baby wipes an ink refills!  SO.MUCH.FUN.  Meredith stamped along with me and she had a blast as well.

I started with a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock and using the Sno Cone, Jellybean Green and Kraft MFT Ink Refills, I created a ink pad on a stack of baby wipes.  I then stamped different butterflies from the gorgeous Inspired By Butterflies stamp set, off-setting them on my panel.  I then mixed up some Kraft Ink Refill and water and then dipped a paintbrush in it.  I then held it over my card and lightly tapped, getting the dotted effect you see.
 

The card base is Sno Cone, one of my favorite colors, and I cut another panel of Sno Cone using the First Place Award Ribbon Die-Namics.  I stamped the sentiment, which is from the new You Make My Day set, and attached it to the card with a Jellybean Green Button tied with some Hemp Cord.  I REALLY love how this one came out!

 
Here are the MFT goodies I've used on my card:
 
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!!
 
Stamps:  Inspired By Butterflies and You Make My Day from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Sno Cone and Whip Cream (both MFT)
Ink:  Sno Cone Re-Inker, Kraft Re-Inker, Jellybean Green Ink Refills  (All MFT) and Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Accessories:  Hemp Cord, Jellybean Green Button and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

16 comments:

  1. You should be happy with it, Jodi, it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously so beautiful, Jodi! Who needs misters when you can use a paint brush, water and a reinker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO GORGEOUS! So simple and yet such a huge WOW! Looks like it was a ton of fun to create too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is amazing. What a wonderful technique you learned from the class. I'm going to have to try it after seeing what you created. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fabulous card, Jodi!! So pretty! Great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this Jodi! This class sounds like a blast. You seriously rocked this. I can't wait to see more CAS samples from you now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jodi! I love this too!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Jodi! Love the technique and your yummy results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful. Don't the Online Card Classes totally rock?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colour choices, Jodi; this card is GORGEOUS! Love the baby wipe technique, and you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is STUNNING my friend! I adore the colours you chose for your custom ink pad and the splatter dots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love CAS, and this is gorgeous, Jodi! I love the butterflies with those pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! You have created such a beautiful background with your homemade ink pad a wonderful butterfly stamp...this is gorgeous, Jodi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a fabulous card and a great technique! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!