May 3, 2013

MFTeasers: Day Three!

Hi everyone!! Happy Friday! 

It's Day Three of MFTeasers! YAY!  Are you loving the release so far?  I am SO excited about this month, especially the goodies I've used today!  Remember, the release will be available on Tuesday, May 7 at 10:00 PM!

Today I've created a card using the STUNNING new Peaceful Wildflowers set and Wildflowers Die-Namics, along with the AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING new Chicken Wire Die-Namics!  LOVE!  I've also used a new cardstock color...get ready for Steel Blue!  It's GORGEOUS!

The main panel was matted with Sweet Tooth, and it was cut with Steel Blue Cardstock for both the background, and then again with the Chicken Wire Die-Namics.  I simply layered the two together for an elegant look.  I added a Grapesicle Grosgrain Ribbon/Bow and stamped "Hello" onto another panel cut with the Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics and tucked it under the bow.
 

Here is a closeup of the flowers.  I cut two circles from Sweet Tooth Cardstock, and then cut out the flowers with the Wildflowers Die-Namics.  I stamped them in a variety of inks, using Factory Green and Sno Cone, for the leaves and blue flowers, and then Copic Markers to color in the purple flowers.  I then arranged them on the smaller circle, adhered them with Jody Boosters, and then trimmed the bottoms so it went along with the circle.


On the inside, I added more layers, and stamped two more flowers.  I then stamped another sentiment, this time in Black Licorice Ink, "I'm here if you need me".  I LOVE the flowers and fonts in this set.  It's a favorite of mine already!


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:



 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers with Teasers today, and to get the details on how to win some amazing prizes!
Recipe:
Stamps: Peaceful Wildflowers from My Favorite Things
Paper: Steel Blue, Steel Grey, Sweet Tooth (MFT)
Ink: Sno Cone, Factory Green, Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics, Circle STAX 2 Die-Namics, Chicken Wire Die-Namics, Wildflowers Die-Namics, Grapesicle Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

Jodi
 Pin It

33 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jodi! Love the pretty lavender bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you coloured the flowers Jodi.I love this new set and have it on top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so dainty & lovely!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the colors and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty & I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very elegant Jodi, love the new steel blue paired with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is beautiful! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful! Love the layers of the steel blue cardstock and I'm loving this flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. eek! I love this! That flower image is beautiful and even better with a matching die!!! Beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, now YOU'VE convinced me to get that stamp and die set; I love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful colour combo. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO pretty and I love the tone on tone with the chicken wire!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I don't know if I like the inside or outside better!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, so totally gorgeous! Love Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy FRIDAY to you too Jodi! Hope you have a nice weekend. This card is stunning!!! Wowzers...want that set for sure. Thanks for sharing your awesome cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is drool worthy... love the chicken wire mono matted look! Amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Steel blue is going to be my new favorite color and you used it so well! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful, loving the color combination.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Great colors! Love the new die of the chicken wire design... adds a great texture the way you used it with the same color paper as the background. Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my word, Jody, beautiful florals...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooohh! LOVE this card and technique. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning! Color combo is incredible! Beautiful die cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the rich colors and the watercolor looking flowers, Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow girl your technique looks like water color with the color gradation, I want this set too! you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!