July 7, 2013

Happy Birthday {SSSC188}!

**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN OR CLICK HERE FOR MY MFTEASER! THANKS!**

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Here is my card for my first official post as a Sweet Sunday Sketch Stamper!  YAY!!  LOVE this sketch!

I've used some awesome new MFT goodies for my card today!  I've used the new Blueprints 5 Die-Namics (swoon) for all the panels of my card.  This is my new favorite Blueprints!  All of the patterned papers are What A Wonderful Day from Fancy Pants.


On the focal panel, which I cut from Smooth White Cardstock, I stamped "Happy" in Red Hot Ink from the new Birthday Greetings set.  I then cut "birthday" using the new (and awesome!) Happy Birthday Die-Namics.  See the trio of embellishments?  I LOVE the enamel dots I've seen all over blogland, and I have quite a few, but I hate when they do  not match my card!  I've used Blueprints 5 Die-Namics to cut them from Banana Split Cardstock and then coated them with Glossy Accents.  I let them dry overnight and voila, instant embellies!


On the inside I added more patterned paper, and another sentiment from Birthday Greetings!



Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


Here is the new sketch!


Check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created today here:
 Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Greetings from My Favorite Things
Paper: Kraft, Smooth White (MFT), What A Wonderful Day (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Black Licorice and Red Hot (MFT)
Accessories:  Happy Birthday Die-Namics, Blueprints 5 Die-Namics, Banana Split Button, Hemp Cord, Glossy Accents and Jody Boosters

Jodi
 Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Ah Jodi, another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the little bow behind the flower and your homemade enamel dots, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that arrow paper you used! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Jodi, love your enamel dots, so clever!! I am thrilled you have joined us Sweet Sunday Stampers, I am a big fan and I am thrilled to be on a team with you, a dream come true!! Have a Sweet Sunday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a genius! LOVE the home made embellies! The flower is so perfect, love it! What a happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to order that birthday Die-namics. Looks so great on this card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your custom enamel dots! You're so smart! Now I wanna go on a dot making frenzy so they match!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the enmael dots you made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ack!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone pinch me! I can't believe I'm finally on a DT with you girlie! You are and have always been stamping royalty to me. Love what you've done with this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous design, Jodi! Love these colors together and your flower is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty, I love how you always do the most wonderful layers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!