October 1, 2013

Shaped Card Tutorial & Blog Candy Winner!

**Sorry this posted so late! I had it set for midnight but something went awry!**

Hi everyone!! Happy Tuesday! I have a tutorial on how to create a shaped card with Die-Namics up on the MFT Blog today! I'd love for you to check it out!! 

 
The winner of my Blog Candy is.....CONNIE G! Congratulations Connie! Please send me an email at jc 511 at optonline dot net and let me know which two Blueprints Die-Namics you would like! 
 
Thank you all so much for your comments on my blog! I've been SO bad about commenting lately...the girls have so much going on with school and work has been crazy! I hope to be able to blog hop more soon!!! 
 
HUGS!
Jodi
 Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe I won this fantastic giveaway!! I am so excited!! Thank you so so much! I can't wait to give the Blueprints a try!! Thanks for your generosity. I have emailed you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!