January 2, 2014

MFT Release Countdown: 6!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

Welcome to the MFT Release Countdown!  Today is day 6 of 7 days of previews, and the entire amazing release will be available on Tuesday, January 7th at 10 PM right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today, I have a card to share with you using the new MPD Distressed Hearts stamp set, along with the Distressed Hearts Die-Namics and Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics!


Using Smooth White Cardstock, I cut out the circles and sentiment panel using the Distressed Hearts Die-Namics.  I stamped the outer circle with Electric Red Ink, the inner circle with Sno Cone Ink, and the sentiment in Black Licorice Ink.  I added some Hemp Cord behind the sentiment panel.


I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics for the main layer and mat.  I embossed the Sno Cone panel using the Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics and the Embossing Pad Duo.  I added two Wild Cherry Buttons tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside, I again used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics for the main panel and mat, and I stamped "Hugs & Kisses" in Black Licorice Ink.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers sharing projects today!

Recipe:
Stamps: MPD Distressed Hearts (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Electric Red and Sno Cone (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice, Electric Red, Sno Cone, Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics, Distressed Hearts Frame Die-Namics, Wild Cherry Buttons, Hemp Cord, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Jodi
 Pin It

23 comments:

  1. Hey Jodi!
    Very cute card. I'm loving the font on this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new hugs and kisses coverplate has so much potential as an embossing feature and a die.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Love the new MFT stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you used this die for embossing

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful!
    just when you think you don't need anymore .....
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and simplicity of your card Jodi! -Jen Naus

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a lot of details in this card that looks so simple...I love the way you did that! X's and O's always make me smile! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how simple these cards turn out but with so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a divine card!! I LOVE the son cone blue with the red, black and white. Such a pretty color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I like the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a clean looking card but I love it!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card! Love the buttons and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! Great layout! You showcased these new products perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colour combination. I love your embossing with the hugs and kisses cover up

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your red, black & white creation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My husband is not big into cards but this is one he would appreciate. Colors and simple statement both. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card - love the strong, bold colors, and the embossed/die cut combo almost looks cushioned - so cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!