March 14, 2014

MFT March Release Rewind!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

The entire amazing new release from My Favorite Things is available right HERE in the MFT Boutique!  Yesterday and today, the MFT Design Team are sharing more projects created with all of the amazing new products!  Today, I have two cards to share with you!

My first card features the new LJD Easter Bunny set, Wood Plank Background, Blueprints 13 Die-Namics and Easter Bunny Die-Namics! 
 


I started by cutting out the basket and flowers using the Easter Bunny Die-Namics.  I stamped the flowers with Sno Cone, Berrylicous and Gumdrop Green for the leaves.  I stamped the basket with Kraft ink and then popped up both pieced with Jody Boosters onto a Smooth White circle cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics.  I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch, DS142, for the layout!



I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the main Kraft panel and the Smooth White mat.  I stamped the Kraft panel with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink using the new Wood Plank Background. 

I used Sno Cone, Smooth White and Banana Split for the trio of vertical panels.  I stamped the Sno Cone panel with "Easter" and "Wishes" in Sno Cone Ink.  I embossed the Smooth White panel with the Swiss Dots Cover Up Die-Namics and Embossing Pad Duo.   I added a trio of enamel dots and two little flags which I cut using the new Blueprints 13 Die-Namics.



On the inside, I cut another two panels with the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, and stamped "Easter Wishes" in Black Licorice Ink.



Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:

My second card today features the adorable new Pure Innocence I'm All Ears and the new Funky Florals Stencil!



I stamped her onto X Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  I cut out the panel using the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.  The sentiment, "I'm All Ears" was stamped with Black Licorice Ink onto a panel cut with the Mini Tabs Foursome Die-Namics.



I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the main Grapesicle panel and the Smooth White mat.  I placed the new Funky Florals Stencil over the Grapesicle panel and then sponged it with Grapesicle Ink.  LOVE the look that creates!

The Banana Split flag was cut with the new Blueprints 13 Die-Namics, and the Cotton Candy panel was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cover Up Die-Namics and the Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a Banana Split Button tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside, I've again used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics for the panels, and I added more sponging with the Funky Floral Stencil on the bottom.  I stamped "Happy Easter" in Black Licorice Ink.



Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today's Release Rewind!  You can find all the designers from yesterday's Release Rewind HERE!
 
Easter Wishes Recipe:
Stamps: LJD Easter Bunny and Wood Plank Background (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Sno Cone, Berrylicious, Gumdrop Green and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Sno Cone, Banana Split and Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Blueprints 13 Die-Namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics, Swiss Dots Cover Up Die-Namics, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT), Enamel Dots and Jody Boosters
 
I'm All Ears Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence I'm All Ears (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Grapesicle (MFT) and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft, Grapesicle, Cotton Candy, Banana Split, Smooth White (MFT) and X Press It Blending Card
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics, Mini Tabs Foursome Die-Namics, Swiss Dots Cover Up Die-Namics, Embossing Pad Duo, Funky Florals Stencil, Hemp Cord, Banana Split Button (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
  Pin It

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh! These are fabulous! I love the layout and colors you chose for the PI creation. Your coloring is beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are fabulous, Jodi! I love how you used Jens sketch for your first card with the newest MFT products! And the super cute PI I'm all Ears image is such a sweetie pie! You colored her so perfectly and I really like the fresh, spring color palette you chose as well! Amazing job, as always and most inspiring! TFS! Hugs for a fantastic weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Jodi, just love the woodgrain background and as always your layers to show off the basket of flowers are so pretty. Love the colors you used with the little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love the clean crisp basket card and I love the stencil on the inside of the cute bunny girl! Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are super cute! And I love the stencil on the second, purple on purple, wicked idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!