March 23, 2014

Thank You For All That You Do {SSSC212}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It's time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch!  This week, we are up to SSSC212!  I've paired some new patterned papers, Twirly Girly from Chickaniddy, with one of my favorite stamp sets, Grand Greetings, for my card today.

I cut the rectangle panel from Smooth White Cardstock using the Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics, and stamped the sentiment, "Thank You for all that you do" from Grand Greetings, using Chocolate Brown Ink.  I added a Pink Lemonade Button tied with Hemp Cord, and added a Hemp Cord bow as well.  I added two enamel dots, an enamel heart from Chickaniddy and a dot from MME.

On the inside, I cut the panels using the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics (I used them on the front too), and added another strip of patterned paper.  I stamped "you're the best" from Sending Thanks using Chocolate Brown ink.

Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


Here is this week's sketch:


Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Jenny Peterson
Sarah-Jane Kale
Tracy Clemente (sitting out this week but go on over and leave her some love!)
Vicki Burdick
Thanks SO much for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Grand Greetings and Sending Thanks (MFT)
Ink: Chocolate Brown (MFT)
Paper: Chocolate Brown, Smooth White (MFT) and Twirly Girly (Chickaniddy)
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Rectangle STAX  1 Die-Namics, Pink Lemonade Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Enamel Dots and Jody Boosters

Jodi
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, that sentiment stamp set is on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! LOVE this, Jodi! Loving that paper too - yum! I'm always in awe of your button bows, they are delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that paper, too! Gorgeous card, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jodi! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi this is stunning. And the little hearts are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! I love it and have Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!