May 2, 2014

And The Winner Is.....

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I am SO sorry that I am late announcing the winner of my Blog Candy!  This week just got away from me!

I used random.org to choose the winner of the $50.00 Gift Certificate to My Favorite Things, and I am SO excited to share that the winner is.....Tracy Clemente!


WOOT WOOT Tracy!  I am SO excited for you!  I will be in touch!

Thank you ALL so much for your sweet comments, and a BIG HUGE THANKS to the INCREDIBLE Sara for my super fab new blog design!

Have an AWESOME Friday!


4 comments:

  1. Yay Tracy! I actually gave a little squeal of delight when I saw it was someone I "knew".....well know in the "I love her blog but have never met her" kind of way 😀.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodi and Random.org for picking me!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!! I'm still pinching myself. So excited. Now I can get some of those much loved MFT items from my ever growing wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tracy! Have fun shopping at MFT!

    (I had to delete my first post because typing on my phone doesn't always work out like it should =) )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!