May 25, 2014

Watt's Up {SSSC220}!


Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

I have a card to share with you...a week late, for last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC220!  We don't have a sketch this week so I took the opportunity to catch up on some stamping!

My oldest made her communion two weeks ago and seriously, I was SO busy before, during and after, that my mojo has left the building.  Here's hoping it returns soon...I have lots to do!


I am LOVING the new Lightbulb Die-Namics from MFT, and I've paired it with the darling new Watt's Up? stamp set!  I cut the lightbulb from Banana Split, Red Hot and Steel Grey.  I popped it up with Jody Boosters onto a Smooth White panel cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics.  I added a Kraft Button tied with Hemp Cord.


I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Rectangle Frames Die-Namics!  I cut it here from Red Hot Cardstock, and added a screen with the Triangle Screen Cover Up Die-Namics cut from Kraft Cardstock.  I used Berrylicious as the base.  The sentiment, "Watt's Up?" was stamped in Black Licorice Ink onto a Smooth White panel cut with the new Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-Namics.


On the inside, I added two panels cut with the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, and I stamped another sentiment, "You're Brilliant" in Black Licorice Ink.








Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Watt's Up? (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Steel Grey, Red Hot, Berrylicious, Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-Namics, Rectangle Frames Die-Namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics, Triangle Screen Cover Up Die-Namics, Lightbulb Die-amics, Kraft Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

3 comments:

  1. Jodi, this is too cute! I love it inside and out. I think I need that triangle screen now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am just going to have to break down and get this stamp set/dies. This is just very punny!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! So fun and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!