August 15, 2014

MFT August Release Rewind!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

The MFT Design Team is revisiting all of the amazing new products that were just released!  You can find them all HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today I have two cards to share with you!  My first card features the Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics (so fun!), Trick or Treat and Spooky Sentiments!

RR Spider

I started with a panel of black glitter paper and cut it with the Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I cut the window from Smooth White Card Stock using the Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics, and using Copic Markers and a Wink of Stella Clear Marker, I colored in the cobweb and gave it some shimmer.  I cut another window, also from Smooth White Card Stock, and layered it on top for a clean look.  The spider was cut from the same black glitter paper as the background.  I cut a piece of Smooth White Card Stock the same size as the window panel, and using my Copic Markers and Copic Airbrush, I created the dusky sky.  I then attached the window panels on top.  LOVE.

RR Spider Closeup

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and stamped “itsy bitsy spider” from Trick or Treat using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I added another spider cut from black glitter paper.

RR Spider Closeup 2

On the inside, I cut two more panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped the spiderweb and spider, from Trick or Treat, using Silver Delicata Ink, and the sentiment, “Hope your Halloween is frightfully sweet” from Spooky Sentiments using Grape Jelly Premium Dye Ink.

RR Spider Inside 

My second card features the darling Witch’s Cauldron Die-namics, Spooky Sentiments, Cheesecloth Background and the Jumbo Polka Dot Stencil!

RR Frightfully Sweet

I cut a panel of black glitter paper with the Witch’s Cauldron Die-namics, and then cut the witch’s brew using Sour Apple Card Stock,  I popped the cauldron up onto an Orange Fizz Card Stock panel that I embossed with the Jumbo Polka Dot Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a sentiment panel, cut with the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics, and stamped “Hope Your Halloween Is Frightfully Sweet” from Spooky Sentiments, using Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink.  I added a Grape Jelly Button tied with Hemp Cord.

RR Frightfully Sweet Closeup

I cut a panel of Grapesicle Card Stock and stamped it using Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink with the Cheesecloth Background.  I super love the textured look this background stamp gives!

RR Frightfully Sweet CLoseup 2

On the inside, I added another Grapesicle Card Stock panel stamped with the Cheesecloth Background with Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink.  I added two layered panels of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped “Wishing you a Fab-boo-lous Night” from Spooky Sentiments using Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink.

RR Frightfully Sweet Inside

MFT Supplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today (and yesterdays!) Release Rewind!

signature

Itsy Bitsy Spider Recipe: Trick or Treat and Spooky Sentiments (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) and Black Glitter Paper Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics (MFT), Clear Spica Glitter Markers, Copic Markers, Copic Airbrush and Jody Boosters

Frightfully Sweet Recipe: Stamps: Spooky Sentiments and Cheesecloth Background (MFT) Ink: Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink, Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink and Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Grapesicle Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock, Sour Apple Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) and Black Glitter Paper Accessories: Witch’s Cauldron Die-namics, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics, Grape Jelly Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

5 comments:

  1. Darling! Cannot wait to get my order WHICH SHIPPED THIS MORNING! Love that background stamp!! Your choice of buttons could not be more perfect.
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fun lookin' Halloween, and the Cheesecloth background adds a lot to the card without adding another layer. The Cheesecloth background is becoming one of my faves, even more than my precious Linen. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up with the airbrushing... seems like everybody is doing it!!!
    Love the cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!