October 28, 2014

MFT October Creative Challenge – Cork!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the October MFT Creative Challenge!  This month, the MFT Design Team is working with one of our fabulous products…Cork Sheets!  SO fun!

I have two cards to share with you today, and they both feature our Cork Sheets!  My first card also features Thankful Thoughts, Fine Check Background, Burlap Background, Diagonal Stripes Background, Falling Leaves Die-namics and Words of Gratitude Die-namics!

Print

This card uses the current SCS Sketch Challenge, SC511, for the layout.  I LOVE this layout.  The main focal element is the fabulous cork word!  LOVE!  I used the Cork Sheets along with the Words of Gratitude Die-namics to cut out the word “grateful”.  I LOVE that!  My secret to cutting out the words, especially from cork or even felt, is to use the awesome Adhesive Sheets.  This makes it SUPER simple to make the back sticky!  These are must haves in my stamp room.

I attached the word “grateful” to a Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  I stamped the top of the circle with “so very” from Thankful Thoughts using Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink.  The main panel was cut from Sno Cone Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped with the Burlap Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I cut a panel of Blu Raspberry Card Stock with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped that as well with the Burlap Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added this panel to the bottom of the card.  I then added two panels cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics from Kraft Card Stock and Orange Fizz Card Stock.  The Kraft Card Stock panel was stamped with the Fine Check Background (one of my favorites!) using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, and the Orange Fizz Card Stock was stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

On the top, I added a flag of Blu Raspberry Card Stock cut with the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics and then added a trio of leaves cut with the Falling Leaves Die-namics using Jellybean Green Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock and Kraft Card Stock.  I topped them off with a Sweet Tooth Button tied with Hemp Cord.

Print

On the inside, I added a Sno Cone Card Stock panel cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and stamped “for everything you do”, from Thankful Thoughts, using Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink.  I added a panel of Orange Fizz Card Stock, also cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background (yes, I am obsessed with this background) using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

My second card again features our Cork Sheets along with the Perk Up set (love), Coffee Cup Die-namics (love), Burlap Background and Diagonal Stripes Background!

Print

I used last week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, MOJO368, for the layout.  I started by cutting out the coffee cup with the Coffee Cup Die-namics (I am SO obsessed with these Die-namics) using Smooth White Card Stock.  I then cut the center panel for the cup from Cork Sheets!  LOVE!!!!!  I popped up my coffee cup with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the new Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  The heart, cut from Red Hot Card Stock, was cut with the Hearts A Plenty Die-namics and topped off with a Sweet Tooth Button tied with Hemp Cord.

Print

The main panel was cut from Gumdrop Green Card Stock cut with the Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I stamped the panel with the Burlap Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a Smooth White Card Stock panel stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Kraft Premium Dye Ink.  I added a scallop border cut from Cork Sheets using the Blueprints 4 Die-namics.  LOVE that!

Print

On the inside, I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics and Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I stamped “Just to espresso my gratitude” using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink.  I added a Red Hot Card Stock heart cut with the Coffee Cup Die-namics.

Print

MFT Supplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a list of all the designers sharing projects for today’s Creative Challenge!

signature

Grateful Recipe: Stamps: Thankful Thoughts, Fine Check Background, Diagonal Stripes Background and Burlap Background (MFT) Ink: Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Kraft Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock, Jellybean Green Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Falling Leaves Die-namics, Words of Gratitude Die-namics, Cork Sheets, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord, Adhesive Sheets (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Espresso My Thanks Recipe: Stamps: Perk Up, Burlap Background and Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Ink: Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink, Kraft Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Gumdrop Green Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and SMooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 4 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Hearts A Plenty Die-namics, Coffee Cup Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Cork Sheets, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm a big fan of coffee but loveeee both cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little creations! That cork is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!