December 25, 2014

A Holiday Hello!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday and Merry Christmas!

I have a card to share with you today featuring the big guy, Santa Claus!  The MFT Design Team has gotten together today on the MFT Blog to extend our Christmas wishes to you all!

Print

I LOVE this Santa.  I truly just LOVE him!  I cut him from from X-Press It Blending Card using the MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics and then stamped him with MSTN Christmas Cuteness using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added shimmer to his hat trim, gloves and the heart on his hat using a Clear Wink of Stella Marker.  I popped him up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of silver glitter paper cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

Print

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I added a panel of Smooth White Card Stock stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and then cut with the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics.  I added a Black Licorice Button tied with Hemp Cord to finish off the front.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Kraft Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped “A Jolly Hello” from MSTN Christmas Cuteness.  I added another mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I stamped another panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Diagonal Stripes Background and cut with the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics.

Print

MFT Supplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for our holiday greetings!  Wishing you all a VERY Merry Christmas!!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: MSTN Christmas Cuteness and Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Red Hot Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Kraft Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, Smooth WHite Card Stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) and Silver Glitter Paper Accessories: Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics, Black LIcorice Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella Marker and Jody Boosters

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card - that Santa is so fun!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Enjoy your time with family~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!