December 5, 2014

MFT December Release Rewind!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

Have you seen the fabulous new MFT Release?  You can see all of the products right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

The MFT Design Team is sharing even more inspiration using all of the new products yesterday and today!  I have two cards to share with you using products I didn’t get a chance to use during the Release Countdown, LJD Whimsical Wishes, LJD Peek A Boo Circle Windows Die-namics and Blueprints 21 Die-namics!

Print

My first card has a soft, romantic look.  I started by cutting out the frame from Kraft Card Stock using the new LJD Peek A Boo Circle Window Die-namics.  I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock for behind the frame and stamped the gorgeous sentiment from LJD Whimsical Wishes using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I placed the frame onto the card front, cut from Primitive White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and then started to stamp the flowers and leaves from Desert Bouquet around it.

Print

As you can see in this picture, I stamped the flowers both on the card front and onto the frame.  I really like the look of that.  I’ve used the gorgeous new Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink and Limelight Premium Dye Ink along with Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink and Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink to stamp the flowers and leaves.  I added rhinestones to the center of the flowers.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Primitive White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock.  I stamped “Happy Birthday” from LJD Whimsical Wishes using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I then stamped more leaves and flowers underneath the sentiment using the same ink colors as I used on the front of the card.  I added more rhinestones as well.

Print

My second card has a brighter, more graphic look.  I’ve used LJD Whimsical Wishes again and paired it with the new Blueprints 21 Die-namics!

Print

I started by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the new Blueprints 21 Die-namics and added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I used Blueberry Premium Dye Ink, Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink to stamp the images from LJD Whimsical Wishes.  I used the new, and totally gorgeous Blueberry Prestige Card Stock to cut the half circle panel, and the gorgeous Limelight Prestige Card Stock for the circle panel.  LOVE.  The sentiment, “Happy Birthday” was stamped using Blueberry Premium Dye Ink.

Print

Here is another view of the stamped images.  I love how you can get so many different styles and looks with the new LJD Whimsical Wishes set!

Print

On the inside, I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 21 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment using Black Licorice PRemium Dye Ink, and then added the star, heart and flower using Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

 

Print

Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers sharing projects today and yesterday!

signature

Lovely Is The Flower Recipe: Stamps: LJD Whimsical Wishes and Desert Bouquet (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink, Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink and Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Smooth White Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and Primitive White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namicsLJD Peek A Boo Circle Windows Die-namics (MFT), Rhinestones and Jody Boosters

Happy Birthday Recipe: Stamps: LJD Whimsical Wishes (MFT) Ink: Blueberry Premium Dye Ink, Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Blueberry Prestige Card Stock, Limelight Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 21 Die-namics (MFT), Rhinestone, Enamel Dots and Jody Boosters

3 comments:

  1. The bold shapes and colors of your graphic card really stands out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful and the second card looks so fun with the colors and random stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards! Just adore that second one, bright and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!