January 17, 2015

Season’s Giving Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

I must apologize, I COMPLETELY forgot to post the winner to my Season’s Giving Blog Hop post!

Thank you ALL so very much for your comments!  I enjoyed reading each and every one of them!

I used Random.org to choose the winner, and the lucky number is #65!

DebbieJanuary 1, 2015 at 5:07 PM

“Jodi, this polar bear is just too cute. He seems to be having the time of his life on his own personal chunk of ice. And, how generous of you to be giving away $50 to MFT store as part of the blog hop! Since I am valiantly trying to spend no money on new stamps in January, in spite of all the temptation from creative muses like yourself, winning a gift certificate would be like a little piece of heaven here on earth! Looking forward to 2015 and seeing what crafty things you have in store for us. (As for the video -- a Long Island girl with an accent? Apparently they were mistaken. LOL!)”

Congratulations Debbie!  You won a $50 Gift Certificate to my favorite place…My Favorite Things!  YAY!!

Send me an email at jc511 at optonline dot net with your email so I can get your gift certificate out to you!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Debbie...(was going to write you if you hadn't posted by the time I got home from camping...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!