January 25, 2015

You Are A Special Blessing In My Life! {SSSC253}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  This week, we are up to SSSC253!  I’ve paired this week’s Sketch challenge with the current Color Challenge from MFT!

Print

What a fun color combo right?  I super love them together!  I started by cutting a panel of Blueberry Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and I stamped the sentiment, “You Are A Special Blessing In My Life”, from LJD Cheerful Blessings, using Versamark Ink.  I then embossed the sentiment using White Embossing Powder.  I layered the circle panel on top of a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I love this sweet scalloped panel!  I then layered them onto a panel of Limelight Prestige Card Stock cut with the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

The main panel of Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 14 Die-namics and stamped with the Linen Background using Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.  I added a panel of Blueberry Prestige Card Stock cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics under the other panels, and finished off the front with enamel dots and a rhinestone.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock using the Blueprints 14 Die-namics, and I also used them to cut a small strip of Blueberry Prestige Card Stock.  I added another Sweet Tooth Card Stock panel cut with Blueprints 14 Die-namics.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 3 Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment, “Friends Forever” from LJD Cheerful Blessings using Blueberry Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch:

SSSC253

Check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers created this week!

Barbara Anders
Dana White
Karen Giron
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Jenny Peterson
Sarah-Jane Kale
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature 

Recipe: Stamps: LJD Cheerful Blessings, Linen Background and Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Ink: Blueberry Premium Dye Ink, Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) and Versamark, Blueberry Prestige Card Stock, Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock, Limelight Prestige Card Stock and Sweet Tooth Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 3 Die-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Stitched Square STAX Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics (MFT) Enamel Dots, Rhinestone and Jody Boosters

13 comments:

  1. These colors are delish Jodi. I knew you'd rock this sketch with all the fabulous layers. You are the queen of layers and color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color combo Jodi!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colors and layers! wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that linen background stamp!! That really caught my eye right away. Those colors are gorgeous together and what a wonderful sentiment, too! Have a great week, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, so pretty! I really like the white embossing on the blueberry cardstock! And your white scalloped strip and accents give the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors!!! Love this combo and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo Jodi. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour combo and the sentiment is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl - this is totally super fly with a dollop of yummy on top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!