March 15, 2015

Friends Like Us! {SSSC260}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  This week, we are up to SSSC260!

Print

I’ve paired this week’s sketch with the current MFT Color Challenge #17!  I started by cutting a panel of Primitive White Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and stamped it with the Plaid Background Builder using Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink, Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink and Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink.  The sentiment panel was cut from Primitive White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, and I stamped “THERE ARE FRIENDS, AND THEN THERE ARE FRIENDS LIKE US” from Friends Like Us using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

Behind the striped panel, I added a panel of Steel Blue Card Stock cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then layered that over a panel of Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock also cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX DIe-namics.  The main panel of Primitive White Card Stock was cut from Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I embossed the panel using the Large Polka Dots Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a mat of Primitive White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I finished off the front using a trio of enamel dots and rhinestone.

Print

On the inside, I cut another two panels of Primitive White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics and Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I stamped another sentiment from Friends Like Us, “I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’D DO WITHOUT YOU”, and I added a strip of the striped card stock that I created for the front.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch!  Please head on over to the new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created!

260

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: Friends Like Us and Plaid Background Builder (MFT) Ink: Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink, Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink, Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink and Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock, Steel Blue Card Stock, Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock and Primitive White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Large Polka Dots Stencil, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT), Enamel Dots, Rhinestone and Jody Boosters

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these colors Jodi! You are the queen of layers my friend. I just picked up Blueprints 20 because of you. It's never in stock, lol! Thank you for being such a HUGE inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that striped panel, my friend! Isn't it fun to do? Fab use of those colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the color combination and the classic mix of dots and stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!