March 5, 2015

MFT March Release Rewind!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

Welcome to the first day of the MFT March Release Rewind!  Both today and tomorrow, members of the MFT Design Team will be sharing more inspiration using the new products that were just released!  You can find them all HERE in the MFT Boutique!

I have two cards to share with you today, and both use the fabulous new Blueprints 23 Die-namics!  My first card also features the new Totally Happy set, LJD Circle Scribble Flowers DIe-namics and LJD Scribbles Die-namics!

Print

I used one of the suggested layouts for this new Blueprints.  I started by cutting the panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 23 Die-namics, and stamping it repeatedly with the “Happy Birthday To You” stamp from Totally Happy using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink.  I added a scallop border of Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 23 Die-namics.   The main panel of Natural Card Stock was cut from Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

Print

The flower was cut from Cotton Candy Card Stock using the LJD Circle Scribble Flowers Die-namics, which I also used for the leaves, cutting them from Green Room Prestige Card Stock.  The scribble was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock using the LJD Scribbles Die-namics.  Before attaching it, I coated the scribble with a Clear Wink of Stella Marker.  The sequins were cut using Blueprints 23 Die-namics from Ranger Silver Foil Card Stock.  LOVE.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Natural Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I added a strip of the same stamped panel that I used on the front, and then stamped “Sending Happy Your Way” from Totally Happy using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink.

Print

My second card features Totally Happy again along with Blueprints 23 Die-namics!  I used another one of the suggested sketches for this card!

Print

I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 23 Die-namics.  I stamped the panel with a variety of stars from Totally Happy using Green Room Premium Dye Ink, After Midnight Premium Dye Ink and Blue Breeze Premium Dye Ink.  The main panel was cut from After Midnight Prestige Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  The scalloped panel was cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 23 Die-namics

Print

The sentiment panel was cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 23 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment, “Beyond Happy For You” from Totally Happy using Versamark and then embossed it with White Embossing Powder.  I attached it to the card using Jody Boosters, and layered it on top of a star cut from Blue Breeze Prestige Card Stock cut with LLD Magical Memories Die-namics. I added a rhinestone to the star, along with numerous rhinestones scattered on the stamped star panel.

Print

On the inside, I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics and Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I masked off an inch on the top panel and stamped the stars again from Totally Happy using Green Room Premium Dye Ink, After Midnight Premium Dye Ink and Blue Breeze Premium Dye Ink.  I added more rhinestones between the stars, and stamped the sentiment, “Think Happy. Be Happy” from Totally Happy using After Midnight Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers sharing projects both today and tomorrow!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: Totally Happy (MFT) Ink: Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, Cotton Candy Card Stock, Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, Green Room Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 23 Die-namics, LJD Circle Scribble Flowers Die-namics, LJD Scribbles Die-namics (MFT) Ranger Silver Foil Card Stock, Clear Wink of Stella Marker and Jody Boosters

Beyond Happy For You Recipe: Stamps: Totally Happy (MFT) Ink: After Midnight Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink, Blue Breeze Premium Dye Ink and Versamark (MFT) Paper: After Midnight Prestige Card Stock, Blue Breeze Prestige Card Stock, Green Room Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 23 Die-namics and LLD Magical Memories Die-namics (MFT), Rhinestones and Jody Boosters

12 comments:

  1. Great cards - love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great brings a smile to my face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great brings a smile to my face

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, so bright and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jodi, I loved your first card and then I saw the completely different blue and green card and I loved that too! Wow! I love them both! I do not have all the Blueprints -- I was organizing my dies yesterday - going through them actually and thinking about re-organizing and seeing you use so many here makes me drool! I love all the stars! I love your cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing cards! Love all of the stamping and die cutting. Great color combos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your cards! The colors you chose are so nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your star card and how you did the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the fantastic sentiment background on the first one, Jodi! Both cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards Jodi. Love the custom backgrounds you created with the words and the stars. Pretty colors on the flowers... fun stars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay I just love how you used the different elements from "Totally Happy" to make great backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!