May 24, 2015

You’re A Class Act! {SSSC270}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to SSSC270!  I totally love this week’s sketch!

Print 

I wanted to create a card for Meredith’s teacher for the end of school!  I pulled out the darling BB Class Act set and got to work!  I cut her from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Class Act Die-namics and, with the help of the MISTI, I stamped her with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using BB Class Act.  I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

Print

I used Blueprints 13 Die-namics to cut the Wild Cherry Card Stock panel and Kraft Card Stock panel.  I stamped the WIld Cherry Card Stock panel using the pencil from BB Class Act repeatedly using WIld Cherry Premium Dye Ink.  I trimmed the Kraft Card Stock panel using the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics.  I stamped “You’re A Class Act” from BB Class Act using Black Licorice Card Stock, taking care to have it follow the line of the curve.

Print

On the inside, I cut two more panels using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and Blueprints 20 Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock.  Again, using the MISTI, I stamped two sentiments from LLD For The Boys, “Thank you” using Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink and “for all you’ve taught me” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  How PERFECT are these sentiments for a teacher???  LOVE!

Print

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch!

SSSC270

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: BB Class Act and LLD For The Boys (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Card Stock: Wild Cherry Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, BB Class Act Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics (MFT) Copic Markers, Enamel Dots, Rhinestone and Jody Boosters

1 comment:

  1. Hold the phone? When did these stitched edges come out?!? Dang it I *must* have these. Jodi I absolutely love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!