June 21, 2015

You’re Handy To Have Around {SSSC274}!

mHi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to SSSC274!  You can use any shape you want, and you can see that I certainly did not use stars on my card!  Of course, I created this card for Father’s Day…I am a last minute stamper!

Print

For the main panel, I cut a panel of Brown Paper Bag Prestige Card Stock using the Pegboard Die-namics, and layered it on top of a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I took a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock and stamped “You’re Handy To Have Around” using Black LIcorice Premium Dye Ink.  I cut it on an angle and placed it on my card.

Print

I then used the Tool Time Die-namics to create a trio of tools.  I cut them from Steel Grey Card Stock, Black Licorice Card Stock, Daffodil Prestige Card Stock and Wild Cherry Card Stock.  All of the Steel Grey Card Stock “metal” pieces were coated with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  I added a trio of embellishments, using an enamel dot, a metal dot and a sequin, to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

SSSC274

Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: Let’s Tool Around (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink and Daffodil Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Card Stock: Black Licorice Card Stock, Steel Grey Card Stock, Brown Paper Bag Prestige Card Stock, Wild Cherry Card Stock, Daffodil Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Pegboard Die-namics, Tool Time Die-namics (MFT) Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker and Jody Boosters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!