July 19, 2015

Birthday Wishes! {SSSC278}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to SSSC278!  I needed a Birthday card for my nephew, and this sketch was the perfect starting point!

Print

I am SUPER in love with the new paper packs from MFT!  I’ve used the fantastic Plaid Patterns Paper Pack on my card today.  I chose a plaid that had a boy vibe, and cut the panel using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics

I used the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut a rectangle of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped “Birthday Wishes” from Birthday Wishes & Balloons using Blueberry Premium Dye Ink and Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink.  The half circle was cut from Orange Fizz Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and the Blu Raspberry Card Stock panel was cut with the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots/rhinestones.

Print

MFT Supplies

SSSC278

Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the girls have created!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: Birthday Wishes & Balloons (MFT) Ink: Blueberry Premium Dye Ink and Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Card Stock: Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock, Sweet Tooth Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and Plaid Patterns Paper Pack (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics (MFT), Enamel Dots, Rhinestone and Jody Boosters

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!