September 24, 2015

Happy Birthday! {SSSC267}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I missed the current Sweet Sunday Sketch this week!  I knew I wanted to create a card using it, since it’s a FAB sketch, so I sat down to create a Birthday card for my baby, my little girl is turning 5 this weekend!

Print

I LOVE the BB Birthday Bears set!  SO cute right?  I cut the bear and balloon from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Birthday Bears Die-namics and then stamped them with BB Birthday Bears using Black LIcorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them both with Copic Markers and then put them to the side.

I cut a panel of Cotton Candy Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and embossed the panel using the Polka Dot Cover Up Die-namics using the Embossing Pad Duo.  The circle was cut from Berrylicious Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  I stamped “Happy Birthday” from BB Birthday Bears using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I cut a panel of Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock using the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics and stamped it using the Diagonal Stripes Background and Versamark.  I then heat embossed the panel using White Detail Embossing Powder.  I then added my bear and balloon to the panel using Jody Boosters.

I cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and attached a bow of Hemp Cord and a Grapesicle Button to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

SSSC287

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team created, on time, this week!

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!