September 15, 2015

September MFT Creative Challenge – Gold Glitz!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the September MFT Creative Challenge, and this month, the MFT Design Team is putting on the glitz using gold in a variety of ways! 

Print

I’ve used the GORGEOUS Brushed Gold Card Stock on my card, which I ADORE.  The texture is SO beautiful on this card stock!  LOVE!  I cut a panel of the Brushed Gold Card Stock using the Abstract Cover Up Die-namics.  I used the Abstract Cover Up Die-namics again to cut Grout Gray Card Stock, Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock and Sweet Tooth Card Stock and then placed the panels inside the frame I cut.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics

I added a band of Translucent Vellum and stamped “wishes” from one of the sentiments from the new LJD Delicate Pretty Poppies set using Versamark and then heat embossed the sentiment with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I cut “birthday” from the Brushed Gold Card Stock using the Brushstroke Birthday Greetings Die-namics and added it to the vellum panel.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

MFT Supplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today’s Creative Challenge!

BLOGSIGNATURE

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!