October 29, 2015

A Jolly Hello! {SSSC292}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I FINALLY am here to share with you my card for the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge…on Thursday!  I’ve been having computer issues (which thank Goodness are fixed now!) and couldn’t post my card until now!

Print

I really LOVE this week’s sketch!  I used the ADORABLE MSTN Christmas Cuteness for my card, I started by cutting the snowman from X-Press It Blending Card using the MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics, and then stamped him using MSTN Christmas Cuteness using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added Clear Chunky Glitter to his hat and pom pom.  I popped him up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel was cut from Kraft Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.   I added a rectangle cut from the Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then added a strip of paper cut from the Dots & Stripes Neutrals Paper Pack.  I stamped “A Jolly Hello” from MSTN Christmas Cuteness using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and then finished off the card with a rhinestone/enamel dots trio.

Print

MFT Supplies

SSSC292

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog to play along and to check out what the team has created this week!

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!