October 11, 2015

Happiest of Holidays! {SSSC290}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to SSSC290!  Another fun sketch to work with!

Print

I’ve used the DARLING new BB Santa’s Elves for my card this week!  I didn’t get a chance to use this set during the recent MFT Release, and that is just a sin!  These elves are SO cute!  I started by cutting him from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Santa’s Elves Die-namics, and stamped using BB Santa’s Elves with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen.  I popped him up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Natural Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

Print

The patterned paper panel was cut using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and is from the new Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack.  The main panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 14 Die-namics and embossed with the Circle Grid Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.

The sentiment panel was cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, and I stamped “Happiest of Holidays” from BB Santa’s Elves with Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I cut a piece of Poppy Prestige Card Stock using the Vintage Buttons Die-namics and tied it with Hemp Cord.  I added a bow and then the button to anchor my sentiment panel.

Print

MFT Supplies

12039509_10207380653656024_7931044475895634775_n

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created this week, and to play along!

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!