October 15, 2015

You’re The Sweetest!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

My little girl, Avery, recently turned the big 5!  This year was her first year having a party with friends, and she had a BLAST. 

I needed to create Thank You cards for her to send to all of her friends, and I needed something that was fairly easy to reproduce.  It also had to be cute, these moms know I am a card maker (grin).

Print

Her party was at this sweet little place here on Long Island where the party guests paint a piece of plaster.  Avery chose to paint an ice cream cone, so I thought that the LJD You’re The Sweetest set would be perfect for her thank you’s!  I made 12 of these babies and all I can say is, THANK GOODNESS FOR THE MISTI

I started by cutting the cone and ice cream scoop from Smooth White Card Stock using the LJD You’re The Sweetest Die-namics and then stamped the cones with Kraft Premium Dye Ink and the ice cream scoops with Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink.  I popped them up with Jody Boosters onto panels of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and stamped “YOU’RE THE SWEETEST” from LJD You’re The Sweetest using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

The main panel of Cotton Candy Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I embossed the panel using the Herringbone Bricks Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord and added a sweet little bow created from Hemp Cord.

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!