November 30, 2015

Happiest of Holidays!

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!

I cannot believe today is the last day of November!!  WOW!  This year has really flown by!  I had a bit of time to stamp this weekend, and I played along with the current MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC256, and the current MFT Color Challenge #34!

Print

What a fun sketch and color combo!  I started by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I scribbled on a piece of acetate with a pink Zig Clean Color Marker and then sprayed it with a water bottle.  I then placed the acetate onto the panel of Smooth White Card Stock to create the background.  I cut a trio of trees from X-Press It Blending Card using the MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics, and stamped them with MSTN Christmas Cuteness using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then added shimmer to the ornaments and star using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.

I stamped the sentiment, “Happiest of Holidays” from BB Santa’s Elves using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I cut a panel of After Midnight Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Versamark and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I added the focal panel on top and viola!

Print

MFT Supplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! 

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!