November 15, 2015

Happy Purr-thday! {SSSC295}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to SSSC295!

Print

I had SO much fun creating my card for this week’s sketch!  I’ve used the DARLING new Cat-itude set, and I cannot get enough of these sweet kitties!  I started by cutting a panel of X-Press It Blending Card using the new Cat-itude Die-namics and stamped him with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using the new Cat-itude set.  I colored with Copic Markers and then popped him up onto a panel of Natural Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The plaid panel is from the Plaid Patterns Paper Pack and I cut it with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  The main panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, which I also used for the sentiment panel.  To replicate the vertical panels of the sketch, I stamped the fish from Cat-itude in four lines, alternating the direction they are “swimming”.  I stamped them using Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink, Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Blueberry Premium Dye Ink.  The sentiment was stamped using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, and I added a trio of enamel dots to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!