November 10, 2015

MFT November Creative Construction With Blueprints: Presentable Presents!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the November Creative Construction With Blueprints feature, and this month, the MFT Design Team is using Blueprints Die-namics to jazz up gift card presentation!  SO fun!

Print

I’ve used Blueprints 9 Die-namics to create my card, and I think it really lends itself to gift card presentation!  I cut the main panel from Natural Card Stock, and then the gift card “pocket” from the Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack.  The half circle at the top was cut from Smooth White Card Stock and topped off with a button cut from Field Day Prestige Card Stock using the Button Quartet Die-namics.  I added a Hemp Cord bow underneath the button panel.

I LOVE this sweet polar bear from BB Cool Day, and I cut him from X-Press It Blending Card using BB Cool Day Die-namics.  I stamped him with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored him with Copic Markers.  I added some highlights with a White Gel Pen.  The sentiment panel was stamped with a sentiment from the new BB Toasty Greetings, “You’re The Coolest”.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots/rhinestone.

Print

 

MFT Supplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_SideBar

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today’s Creative Construction With Blueprints feature!

BLOGSIGNATURE

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!