December 18, 2015

Holly Jolly Holidays!


Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I played along with this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC259, what a FUN sketch!

I started with the main focal panel and cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 4 Die-namics.  I stamped different snowflakes from Snowflake Splendor using Green-Eyed Monster Premium Dye Ink, Gravel Gray Premium Dye Ink, Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink.  LOVE.  I added a mat of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.


I stamped the sentiment, "HOLLY JOLLY Holidays" from Gift Tag Greetings onto Green-Eyed Monster Prestige Card Stock using Versamark Ink and then embossed them using White Detail Embossing Powder.  I added a trio of rhinestones to finish off the card.



Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!