December 15, 2015

MFT December Creative Challenge - Ten Minute Treats!


Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the December MFT Creative Challenge!  This month, the MFT Design Team is creating 10 minute treats for that last minute gift we will all wind up needing this time of year!

When I need a quick little gift, I think of coffee gift cards (of coures!) and I reach for products that help me create fabulous projects in a flash...those items are ALWAYS Blueprints Die-namics and MFT Paper Packs!  It doesn't get much easier!


Blueprints 9 Die-namics lends itself WONDERFULLY for gift card presentation!  I started by cutting a panel of Kraft Card Stock for the back, and then cut a piece of patterned paper from the Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack, taking care to cut the notch over to the side.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

I've used the LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics to cut my coffee cup from Sweet Tooth Card Stock.  The band was cut from Kraft Card Stock, and I cut the heart from Gumdrop Green Card Stock using the LJD All My Love Die-namics.  I cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and stamped "OH, CHRISTMAS TREAT" from Gift Tag Greetings using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,


I used Gumdrop Green Card Stock to cut the half circle panel on the top, and topped it off with a bow of Hemp Cord topped off with a button cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Button Quartet Die-namics.  Here is a view of the card with the Dunkin gift card ready to go!  Easy peasy and seriously, a ten minute treat!






Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for today's Creative Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!