January 20, 2016

Dream Big! {CTD376}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, yours truly is hosting!  I have thrown down pink, aqua, kraft and white for this week’s challenge, and would love you to play along!

Print

I’ve used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch, MOJO431, for the layout.  I knew I wanted to use one of the sweet elephants from the BB Adorable Elephants set, so I cut out this cutie, along with the flowers and butterflies, from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Adorable Elephants Die-namics and then stamped them with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then coated the butterlies using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker

I popped up my elephant and her flowers onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the new Wonky Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics  and then added another circle, cut with the same dies, and stamped “DREAM BIG” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I popped the circles up onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics which I stamped using the new Circle Scribbles Background with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack.   I added a mat to the main panel cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

Print

MFT Supplies

Check out this week’s inspiration picture!

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Channin Pelletier,  this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

BLOGSIGNATURE

8 comments:

  1. This is such a darling image and I totally loved these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is SO adorable - love the white polka dot BG and the Wonky Rectangle details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet little elephant, Jodi, and I love your design...sooo cute!!! Great colors this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet little elephant, Jodi, and I love your design...sooo cute!!! Great colors this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that darling little elephant and all the wonky "stitching"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, I love your new blog design! Bar did an awesome job, so clean and fresh, I'm thinking my blog needs a facelift too. Secondly, your card is completely adorable!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorbs, gf!! Love how you brought the colors in for accents with mostly neutrals. Love your new blog design, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!